Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if it would be wise for me to get a tire cover for the full tire spare attached to the back of my Rubicon. Has any of you left it uncovered? Have some of you covered it? If so, which cover would you recommend?
It's my first jeep and I feel weird having that thing exposed at all times. Am I being paranoid?:eek:

·
Registered
200 Posts
I don't run one, if you do any offroading, it will fill with dirt and rocks and things.
You'll be driving around naked anyway (top off, doors off) might as well have your rear exposed....lol

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes. IMO the spare tire cover is mostly for looks. I personally don't like it I gave it back to the dealer when I bought my current jeep and I plan on doing the same with my new jeep. My spare still looks new.
Thanks for the info Nick. I am 50-50 on getting one or not. I kinda like the call of duty elite one! Yeah, I am still a kid :)

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't run one, if you do any offroading, it will fill with dirt and rocks and things.
You'll be driving around naked anyway (top off, doors off) might as well have your rear exposed....lol
LOL. True
If I get one I would take it off for off_roading. Still thinking about it. Thanks for the comment

1 - 8 of 8 Posts