Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have $100 to spend on my 06 TJ tomorrow and tomorrow alone. (Long story, bet with a buddy) what fun thing should I get?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm not to the "fun" stage with mine, still making it mechanically sound. But, if I was going to drop $100, I would probably pick up some good backup lights for mine.

·
Registered
367 Posts
If I had an extra $100, I would get the muffler I've been wanting, buy some new lug nuts and locking lug nuts and use the rest for some lights or just for gas. You can do a lot with $100!

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
Full tank of gas & head to the nearest offroad park. That would be "fun", or you could get... a set of seat covers????

·
Registered
282 Posts
LED backup lights with brackets. I found some real nice ones on amazon for $24 each. Brackets were $40 a pair. So a little over $100 you'll get 4 LED lights and brackets. I plan to grab some for backup/FU Tailgater lights.

·
Jeep Flip-Ur-Top Commercial Member
873 Posts
I have $100 to spend on my 06 TJ tomorrow and tomorrow alone. (Long story, bet with a buddy) what fun thing should I get?
If you have the OEM soft top and frame, I sell a kit to convert it to have the Flip back Sunrider feature! Free shipping to Forum members and you'll still have cash left over. Info is in my signature, or PM me if interested...good luck!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts