Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up a dana 300 transfer case for my YJ build and the selector handle was missing.Decided to make a twin stick set up for it.

Made up the cut program to cut the parts from .250 hot rolled steel plate.

Mmmmm.!....hot off the table.Cut at 35 inch per minute speed and took approx. 1 minute to cut:)

Still need to weld on the 16 inch round bar for the handles,shifts excellent and can go 2 wheel drive hi and low now if needed? :punk:

Now I need to cut the offset spring perches for the SOA lift. :popcorn:

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
I gotta get me access to one of those. imagine how long it would take to make those with a cut off wheel.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Got the 1/2 inch round bar handles done.Left them straight for now until I get the T-case clocked to where it's good then I will bend to suit.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
By the way, what are you building?
Building up a YJ SOA roller with waggy 44's, dana 300 ,chevy 350 auto with 37's....11 years of accumulating parts for my dream jeep is finally happening forced into it by discovering the dreaded frame rot on my '90 yj....I scored a donor '94 frame to start it.

·
Registered
186 Posts
kmanator

My winch plate came today Thanks for the fast turn around !!! IT LOOKS GREAT.
I mounted the winch and the fairlead . I didnt think the black paint did the AK's justice so I tried the red .
Its going on a black Wrangler.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts