Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
The Jeep bug does bite some earlier than others.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes he is 3 and he already wants an orange jeep and throws the jeep wave from his carseat in the back to other jeeps :) My husband is a sports car fanatic and his car is complete stage 2 moving to stage 3 and he still loves mommys jeep that at the moment remains stock. #Proudmon

·
Registered
25 Posts
My 3 year old does the same thing from his car seat...Unfortunately he is gonna be upset once I sell mine. He loves the Jeep and being blown around with the top off.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awe don't sell it. I want to stage to mod this one so it can be by 9 yr old first car and then i guess i will be looking for an orange one to start on for my little guys first car

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
My nephew given the choice wants to ride in the Jeep.
He prefers the top and doors off.

·
Registered
495 Posts
My autistic twin sons even have the Jeep bug... He wants to drive so badly... but unfortunately they can't :(
20130512_182148.jpg

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Awe my cousins daughter is autistic and she is doing more than most thought she could you can always take them out to the country or build them a"Jeep" not sure how old you are referring to but if little get the powerwheels.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Autism is a blessing and a curse. I'm blessed that they are very loving.... I call them my huggy buddies ... lol sucks that they are bigger than me.... lmao.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts