Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there are similar threads to this but I wanted to start another an see what other members plan to do to their Jeeps in the near future.

I have already installed nerf bars on my jeep an I am waiting on my taillight covers, shortty off-road antenna, mesh grille, an my headlight eyelids that should be here by the end of the week. I also will be gettin the 2.5" max travel lift with 33x12.50x15 DuraTracs with 15x8 mb tko's an ill be adding the poison spyder lite brawler bar front an rear bumpers. There will probably be more to come but that's all I have for now

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea 2 door an I already knew the driveshafts would probably go, kinda included that in with the lift just didn't specify lol

·
Super Moderator
53,784 Posts
OffRoadCam09 said:
Yea 2 door an I already knew the driveshafts would probably go, kinda included that in with the lift just didn't specify lol
That was my first concern. 2nd would be the fact that you will most likely will get a lot more then 2.5" with those coils,
33's might look a little small... 35's ? :D

Also ... Talk to RK. If you do plan on driveshafts I would stay away from the max travel or you will be replacing the rear lowers again.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea I know I honestly don't mind the look of 33's on the 2.5" lift an I won't have to regear that way either, also gives me a lot more flexing which I would enjoy probably way to much lol

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Also if you are sayin stay away from the rk lift atleast the max travel what other 2.5" would you recommend?

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok an its all good, if it goes off topic it does no biggie I read all different post on here all the time

1 - 8 of 8 Posts