Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Grumpy Old Guy
3,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In addition to the Flagstaff, Arizona and Arrington, Virginia events, Overland Expo is adding Loveland, Colorado for a third Overland event for 2020 at the Ranch in Loveland - 40 miles N/NW of Denver and just south of Rocky Mountain NP.

May 15-17, 2020
FT. Tuthill County Park - Flagstaff, Az

August 28-30, 2020
The Ranch - Loveland, Co

October 9-11, 2020
Infinity Downs - Arrington, Va

Super stoked. I went to Flagstaff last year where they have been doing this event for 10 years. What a great time. Good people, tons of amazing rigs, hundreds of classes, hands-on learning, vendors, food, beer and fun.

I'll be going to Loveland next year for sure.

https://www.overlandexpo.com/?utm_source=expeditionportal.com

Overland Expo is the world's premier event series for do-it-yourself adventure travel enthusiasts, with hundreds of session-hours of classes for 4-wheel-drive enthusiasts and adventure motorcyclists, inspirational programs, speakers & trainers from all over the world, the Overland Film Festival, roundtable discussions, demonstrations, food, and a large expo featuring several hundred vendors of adventure travel equipment, camping gear, bikes, vehicles, and services.

·
Premium Member
1,500 Posts
Awesome. I’ll be there!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts