Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i have a 2015 JK and the gas gauge intermittently will not work, it reads empty when i have full tank. I turn it off and back on then gauge reads correctly.I took it in to service and they replaced the Fuel pump sending unit assembly. Problem is still occurring, i believe that when the weather gets cool 50 degrees, I live in Florida, it affects something in the gas gauge. Anyone have any problem like this or thoughts?
Thanks

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
I've had this happen to me with a truck I owned years ago. The dealership kept replacing the fuel sending unit but the issue continued. I got so fed up I filed a Lemon Law suite, and in the end the manufacture bought the vehicle back. I used the money to purchase a different brand of vehicle. This may be your only option if they can't fix it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh no i just purchased it and lifted it and changes fenders and bumpers and put on skid plates and winch, i guess i am going to have to get forceful with these service people to find the actual problem. Did your's happen in cold weather only?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts