Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gatrailriders.com is looking for new members to ride with. No dues, no meetings, no politics. Simply riding trails, tellico, beasley, river rock, and some smaller places. We have a forum, members garage, trail information and some exclusive rides. Check us out at www.gatrailriders.com

·
Registered
472 Posts
Yes it is free. The only thing is when you go on a GATR group ride you have to have all the stuff for your jeep that is on their list. They are having a ride August 21st up in Clayton,Ga There is already like 10 jeeps confirmed going.

·
Administrator
30,781 Posts
I'm already a member, but for some reason your rides and my racing are always on the same weekend. Someday though:rolleyes:

·
Administrator
30,781 Posts
I work at Road Atlanta for various sportscar and motorcycle clubs.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Hey that ain't too far for me! I'm planning on aug 7 toy for rocks in calallantee tn. But might not be ready or might come to both. Only if you GA boys will have this NC !

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
I hope you can make the aug. 21st ride

We need to go ride Sweetwater before. I will be heading to Rome early in the morning. I am finishing building a Doctor's office at the Harbin Clinic on Redmond.
I think my buddy Johnny is doing the A/C in that place.

p.s.
If you like Chinese eat at China City across from the Howard Johnson near the Post Office on Martha Berry. It's nearby and it's great.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Near Asheville, Arden but I work in Brevard everyday. Haven't heard much about Clayton but only 1hr 45min according to google. Whats the name of the ORV park?
It is Fire Service roads. I worked up in Highlands with my Cousin for about 10 weeks helping him finish a house he was building

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Who does he work for? Is it padgent?
I'm not sure. A company out of Canton I think.. they may be doing something else over there.. I'm not sure.

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
He said they would be at Harbin doing some stuff for the next few months.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts