Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All of my dials stopped working the other day but all of the lights still work(blinkers etc.). I pulled the dash apart and as soon as i put the cluster back jn they worked, but then when i went driving later they didn't work again. I looked at the connections and they didn't look corroded at all. I kinda lost

Vendor
All of my dials stopped working the other day but all of the lights still work(blinkers etc.). I pulled the dash apart and as soon as i put the cluster back jn they worked, but then when i went driving later they didn't work again. I looked at the connections and they didn't look corroded at all. I kinda lost
Clean up the connection and put some dielectric grease on it when you put it back together. That should help to keep the connection together and everything working as it should. There are some threads on this issue as well if you search around you may find some additional advice. Good Luck!

-Ryan

Registered
+1 for electrical contact cleaner and dielectric grease (both at your local auto parts store for bone cheap). Solved my moister problem (south florida rain) and brought my gauges back to life permanently.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts