Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I installed some ARBs awhile ago and when I filled up the diffs I filled the front guy too full as I have a new diff cover. Now its spitted its oil on the main strut by the driver side tire and I can't seem it get it off the Jeep. Any Recommendations on how to clean it enough so it doesn't drip every 5 hours or so?

·
Registered
533 Posts
It will continue to spit oil until the level returns to proper level. As for cleaning up what has spilled, pressure wash it at the local DIY car wash.

·
Registered
230 Posts
use simply green, helps to get off the excess but it will be awhile to get totally clean if anything like mine, oil sprayed all the way down the frame towards rear wheels

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It will continue to spit oil until the level returns to proper level. As for cleaning up what has spilled, pressure wash it at the local DIY car wash.
Ya I know it's done spilling because I waited for it to stop til deciding to fully clean it.

use simply green, helps to get off the excess but it will be awhile to get totally clean if anything like mine, oil sprayed all the way down the frame towards rear wheels
I have some simple green and a power washer so I'll give that a try and see if I can't get it to stop marking its territory

1 - 4 of 4 Posts