Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone Idk If this has been talked about or not but I have a 09 wrangler NON rubicon unlimited and bout a 3" lift with 35s and I'm looking at getting 5.13s front and rear and I don't know what brands are good and what's not. I have found this site but if I could get some insight on what company / sites to go with!
Thanks ahead of time!

http://www.4ws.com/jeep-wrangler-jk-gear-and-install-kit-package-front-rear.html

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
I have Yukon gears.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone. With that link I put up I'm assuming that when I choose the category NOT RUBICON it'll give me gears for my recommended axles

·
Supporting Vendor
1,867 Posts
Yes it will. You would need the gears and rebuild kit for the D30 up front and the D44 in the back. I just wen through this purchase and I'm about to install these in the next couple of weeks. I really like the Yukon gears they seem to do really well.

Jeremy

·
Registered
4,110 Posts
Yes.
KJeep is right-most are made at the same factory .... but when my Yukon locker fell apart my G2 gears held up. So my vote is for G2.:thumb:

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Whomever you go with, make sure to have your gears cryo treated. 4.88 or 5.13 makes for a weak R&P for a dana 30. If id have known about it before getting my 4.56's id have gotten it done for sure. I have yukon personally with motive bearings seals etc. northridge was there i purchased everything. No problems besides an axle leak but thats my fault.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Randys ring and pinon has every thing you need

1 - 11 of 11 Posts