Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gecko looks like a good color that will look sweet with 35's and blacked out wheels.

·
Jeeper
11,419 Posts
I agree 100% :D I told Treyngler earlier today that my next one might just have to be a Gecko..... Gotta start saving up now, maybe I can afford one in the next 10 years...

·
Registered
4,765 Posts
Glad my daughter wasn't here. She would be begging me to get one. Thats her color

·
Registered
111 Posts
If I didn't need a vehicle now I definitely would have waited for gecko to come out. It just goes so well with all the black accents/interior.

·
Jeeper
11,419 Posts
Notice how they show it with half doors? Like you ever see a new one on the lot with halfs.... :rolleys: Heck, our dealers never even have Rubi's on the lot... :( I do LOVE that color tho' :D

·
Registered
8,554 Posts

·
Registered
4,765 Posts
Set a Gecko Green and Cosmo Blue side by side and you have my daughter's room color

·
Registered
8,554 Posts
kjeeper10 said:
Right. Sort of falls into the detonator yellow, cosmos blue, dozer, crush, mango tango group. It's a "spunky" color--off beat in a reasonably cool way. I'm more a fan of the classic types of colors, but I don't dislike this and understand why it's desired. Wouldn't work for me, but I get it.

·
Jeeper
11,419 Posts
Skittles colors are great for Wranglers, IMO.... Not everyone's cup o' tea, and I understand that, but I would drive one all day long and be very happy about it :D Personally, if I never saw another silver vehicle it would be fine with me... I never understood the idea of pavement colored vehicles.... :nonono: Especially at dusk or dawn in the rain...... Camo is good in the woods if you want to hide from varmints, not so good on the road when you don't want some asshat running you down....

Strictly my opinion, and I understand why so many like their neutral colors, I just am glad I have the ability not to choose one.

·
Registered
8,554 Posts
InfernoGirl said:
Skittles colors are great for Wranglers, IMO.... Not everyone's cup o' tea, and I understand that, but I would drive one all day long and be very happy about it :D Personally, if I never saw another silver vehicle it would be fine with me... I never understood the idea of pavement colored vehicles.... :nonono: Especially at dusk or dawn in the rain...... Camo is good in the woods if you want to hide from varmints, not so good on the road when you don't want some asshat running you down....

Strictly my opinion, and I understand why so many like their neutral colors, I just am glad I have the ability not to choose one.
See and there's the other side of the coin. Wranglers are one of the few vehicles that can pull these colors off--a Gecko Camry, anyone? I thought not. I'm still a bigger fan of the deep blue, black, dark red (red rock crystal), dark green (forest) type of colors, but that's JMO. I get the "skittles" choices too.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts