Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two weeks ago I walked out of a McDonalds and realizing that I just took a day or so out of my life because of what I just did to my body (see unhealthy, but good cheap food) I saw a Jeep Wrangler Limited in the parking lot. I was enthralled by it. I walked around it, touched it, and was amused enough to look into it the next day. Yep...I fell in love. Reminds me of being infatuated with the beautiful girl that wouldn't give me the time of day. Didn't really know this girl very well (Jeep Wrangler), but she sure is beautiful. I dug in some more on-line and at this forum and finally went into a dealership in town and tried to work out a deal. My closest dealer didn't have one on the lot. I told them I'm looking all over southeast Michigan on the Jeep USA inventory list. I found.....like 10 of them that I would be interested in purchasing. I had an incredibly difficult time choosing options and prices. I started out wanting a Silver one, then a red one, then a white one. I also started out wanting to spend about 35,000 grand. Looking at the options....I decided I couldn't live without a trailer package, a remote start, leather seats, seven spoke 18" wheels, Dual top option, 730N system, side air bags, and maybe a couple of other items. Yep....my emotions got carried away. Even though I wasn't that successful getting the attention of the beautiful girl...I got the Jeep. The dealership worked their magic in getting me my new Jeep Wrangler Limited in Deep Cherry Red (I'm calling it Central Michigan University Maroon...for all obvious reasons). I'm now a member of a unique club and I'm proud of it. It should be here in a few days and I'll be riding it around with a big smile on my face. Say what you want to say, but I'm one happy camper! Oh....I wasn't close to my price point, but you only live once. :dance:

·
Registered
48 Posts
DenJeep - had you been thinking about buying one prior to the sighting at MickyD's? Or did the impulse to buy a Jeep just hit then?
I'm asking because if it only hit then, then I know a couple dealers who want to start parking a new car over at the local McDonald's about lunch time!

Either way, congrats on your new ride! I'm enjoying mine to the 'nth degree, as I'm sure you will.

·
no retreat, no surrender
975 Posts
And that smile will remain stuck..... at least it has for me, and it's not my first jeep :D

Just wait till you go topless / doors off :dance::dance::dance: and hit the dirt, and pull that stick forward...

:wavey: Congratulations!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Welcom to the Jeep family!!!!

·
Registered
633 Posts
;)I had wandered a bit on line making believe with "Build Your Own"....:whistling:...I had always wanted a jeep, :) I though, man they are so cool, so useful, SO NECESSARY to life itself!!!!!:thumb::rofl::thumb:

I had turned 65 in May and had paid for a Wedding on July 30th (and you think a jeep is expensive :facepalm: ) and there I was at my local dealer checking out a Sahara Tan 2011, 6 spd, hardtop, Sport "S" with some other goodies.........:D:D:D

And it "HIT" like a linbacker...:surrender:..I called the wife, (she hung up and didn't say a word for a full day (it was pure bliss)....;)...) but the next day I was driving my very fisrt jeep.:dance:

I havn't stopped smiling, and my wife LOVES tooling around with the tee-tops off....were both kids again!:flowers::flowers:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
DenJeep - had you been thinking about buying one prior to the sighting at MickyD's? Or did the impulse to buy a Jeep just hit then?
I'm asking because if it only hit then, then I know a couple dealers who want to start parking a new car over at the local McDonald's about lunch time!

Either way, congrats on your new ride! I'm enjoying mine to the 'nth degree, as I'm sure you will.
I hadn't been thinking about buying a Jeep at all. I know....I've made a lot of decisions in my life like this and every time I made sure I was covered. Most of my emotional responses to life involves "Hey, look at that......I think I'll build it!" This was easy.

·
Registered
696 Posts
What is a 'Jeep Wrangler Limited'?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What is a 'Jeep Wrangler Limited'?
Ha! No limiting possibilities with my new "Unlimited." I wrote this last night after the UM/ND game and obviously my mind wasn't as exacting as I would like it. But then again....my mind just isn't as "exact' anymore.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Hey Denjeep, I was having lunch and saw my Jk parked halfway on a rock display at the dealership across the street, that evening I traded my 2007 Fj in on my 2008 wrangler....... no regrets!

·
Premium Member
4,934 Posts
Four years after purchase and still :D:D:D:D:D

·
Premium Member
4,954 Posts
I don't care about the jeep. But the ultimate meal at Mcdonalds is a fresh double cheeseburger, fish filet, bigmac, large fry and vanilla shake. And I only weigh 148 pounds and could it that every day.

·
Premium Member
4,934 Posts
I don't care about the jeep. But the ultimate meal at Mcdonalds is a fresh double cheeseburger, fish filet, bigmac, large fry and vanilla shake. And I only weigh 148 pounds and could it that every day.
Dang Chucky, your namesake would be flipping out if they got wind of this! :eek: :facepalm:

·
Registered
414 Posts
Congrats on the new purchase. I currently own a 1980 CJ and have owned mutliple F150s, Jeep cherokees, a grand cherokee, and my wife a liberty but I have never been this excited about a new vehicle before.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts