Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having trouble finding a pic of a JKU with 35x12.5r15 General Grabber reds. Does anyone possibly have one they would share?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had them on my 2012 JKUR and now on my 2013 JKR, but the red letters are not showing --on purpose
Thanks for the pics, would you recommend them as a daily driver tire? Some mild ice/snow during the winter, but only at random and only a few times a year. Mostly highway driving and this lovely Alabama mud and clay.

·
Registered
536 Posts
I had them for awhile on my old jku. They wore well but lacked in wet weather and wouldn't clear mud well at all. They are a very tough tire tho.

·
Super Moderator
10,613 Posts
Thanks for the pics, would you recommend them as a daily driver tire? Some mild ice/snow during the winter, but only at random and only a few times a year. Mostly highway driving and this lovely Alabama mud and clay.
They do okay in rain, but they work well in snow and rock.

They ride stiff, but the seem pretty indestructible. They have a wear life of 60,000 miles, and they look great.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts