Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 3043 Posts

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've got to chit chat about Jeeps and stuff, but also be able to find stuff about post specific stuff e.g. events, etc. that gets really crowded with lots of stuff and becomes hard to then find, so thought why not just make a separate place holder for general chit chat here....

So chat away here and comment post specific stuff on specific posts...

don't know if this would help, but hey gotta try....

chat away jeepers.....cheers:beerdrinking:

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So, what's the best smelling mud so far?

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't want wingit to get mad again..haha!

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
how did you get mud all over the inside of your jeep...mudding with the top off or is your jeep actually an amphibious vehicle that can swim in that thick mud...;)

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh no, not pointing fingers or anything...I wanna chat too, learn a lot of stuff, its ok, when I can and have time....but, there is a point to about that though, gets tough to find stuff.....just thinking of a constructive happy solution...may be this would work may be not....just trying....it applies to me and all of us....happy chatting!

·
Registered
1,106 Posts

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Already am!!!dde21. I wanted to start this thread! no more answers for you!!!!
oh no...relinquishing all original poster rights to da coach...wingit...

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
So I just made an impulse buy of braided brake lines. to have a Jeep you need to make sacrifices! I mean food and water is over rated!

1 - 20 of 3043 Posts