Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, GF got me these for my bday. I didnt even drop hints, great GF. however, i now need some turn signals for the sides and i need some backup lights. (1) what do you guys recommend? (2)also, do the brake lights blink when the blinker is on, or will I need to also get another turn signal for the rear of the jeep? last but not least. (3)Will i need to get anything else to make it work, like a different flasher relay or something? thanks guys.

oh yea, (4)any tips for the install? things to do, not to do, etc?

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
Brake and turn are the same bulb, the brake will blink only ont he side your turn signal is turned on at. This is normal for all YJ's with factory lights, and carries over into the LED ones, its just how the circuit works.

Dont worry about side lights, you have a visible one on the front fender, instead worry about lic plate lighting, I used Lite-n-bolts....

·
Registered
787 Posts
Brake and turn are the same bulb, the brake will blink only ont he side your turn signal is turned on at. This is normal for all YJ's with factory lights, and carries over into the LED ones, its just how the circuit works.

Dont worry about side lights, you have a visible one on the front fender, instead worry about lic plate lighting, I used Lite-n-bolts....
those are cool....the tag bolts that have built in LED's??....that's what i have....work great!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts