Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any Geocaching Jeepers out there besides myself? :wavey:

·
Registered
819 Posts
Welcome to the forum! :wavey:

I like letterboxing mostly but I've got a few 'caches under my belt. I'm not too good at it but I like the multi-stages and a hike better than the drive-bys and micros.

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What is your caching name? JeepinitReal here. We have game nights at the Panera in Shelton often as we work in Shelton. Check out geocaching.com for the next one there.
Oh hey! I see you all over the geocaching site. My username there is the same as here. I've been trying to get to those meetings but it's always falling on a night when I'm not around. :(

·
Registered
215 Posts
Oh hey! I see you all over the geocaching site. My username there is the same as here. I've been trying to get to those meetings but it's always falling on a night when I'm not around. :(
Very cool! Next months will probably be in Derby. Maybe I'll catch you at a game night or on the trails. OlllllllO

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
I do a fair amount of caching too. Trying to fill my calendar with at least one everyday now. (Tow Vehicle) for Tent On Wheels

·
Registered
215 Posts
Very cool! We are doing the same with the calendar fill. Need one today in fact. Lol
Jeep On Caching!
OlllllllO

·
Registered
467 Posts
I am an avid cacher as well, I see this is an old thread, but always looking for our own (sub) kind. Geocaching name is Megatore. Hope to see some of you out there.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Waving a hand atcha Megatore. Geocachers are a unique bunch! GeoWoodstock is close to you in NC next year. Maybe we'll catch you there. If not, Jeep On Caching my friend! OlllllllO

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Has anyone attempted any of the Jeeper style caches? Where you need a Jeep to get there?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts