Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my latest trail review at trailsoffroad.com...

Fenceline Road

·
Registered
21 Posts
Never even realized this part of the forum was here, excellent review btw I hit that trail based on your review a few weeks ago.

Did you rate the 7 for the 2 hills that you can go around? Did you end up doing them, that first downhill one looked pretty nasty.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Never even realized this part of the forum was here, excellent review btw I hit that trail based on your review a few weeks ago.

Did you rate the 7 for the 2 hills that you can go around? Did you end up doing them, that first downhill one looked pretty nasty.
The 7 rating came from one dropoff or hill climb (depending on which way you go. I ran all the hills except the one loose drop/climb at waypoint 5 in the first photo and the far right side of the middle pic.

·
Registered
21 Posts
The 7 rating came from one dropoff or hill climb (depending on which way you go. I ran all the hills except the one loose drop/climb at waypoint 5 in the first photo and the far right side of the middle pic.
Ya that one, waypoint 5 was the "I will roll my Jeep if I go down that one".

I put my lift/tires on next week and will hit this again to gauge the difference. Still skipping #5.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts