Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This forum has gone dead for some reason but I thought I share a website that may help you with some trail ideas. I'm a contributor at www.trailsoffroad.com here in southern Nevada, a website building a large database of mapped, videoed, and reviewed backcountry roads and 4x4 trails. This website is growing rapidly, and I'm just starting to map trails in our area, but there are several already mapped that you may want to check out beside the Wallace Canyon Road that I just completed.

Reactions: LSV_Rick

·
Registered
78 Posts
Nice! I've been using trailsoffroad.com in SoCal ever since we got the YJ. :D

Any suggestions for newbie-friendly trails in the Vegas area? We are planning to head out to Vegas this weekend and looking forward to hitting up fun, easy, sight-seeing routes. About the rig, we have a 2" lift the PO installed, no trackbars, 32" tires.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's gonna be warm this weekend... head for the hills?

Potosi Pass - On the west side of LV. Me and Margie would go with you this weekend if you want company in this area... we live over the hump in Pahrump, but the Ghost Burgers in Good Springs are worth the trip alone!

Another on the north side of LV...

Alamo Road and it's offshoots.

·
Registered
78 Posts
It's gonna be warm this weekend... head for the hills?

Potosi Pass - On the west side of LV. Me and Margie would go with you this weekend if you want company in this area... we live over the hump in Pahrump, but the Ghost Burgers in Good Springs are worth the trip alone!

Another on the north side of LV...

Alamo Road and it's offshoots.
Awesome, thanks for the offer! Plans might change for us, so will let you know if we do end up taking the YJ out there. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts