Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

Get the popcorn ready for video

2K views 29 replies 9 participants last post by  SLIM_SNOOPY 
#1 ·
:pop::pop:

Thought I would share this with everyone on here....awsome video on 2010 SEMA Jeep Vehicles

:appl: SLIM_SNOOPY :appl:

#12 ·
Imagine seeing the Nukizer in Chrysler Dealships? Even if they made the Nukizer a special order vehicle , and only built it as a pre-order vehicle, it would help Chrysler build it even more, feeling as they build to order, not so much money would be lost, which is their biggest concern with a project like the Nukizer. The vehicle would only get built after the application and paper work was approved , and a heavy cancellation fee , would help as well, to ensure every vehicle built , was already sold, no inventory to worry about. Then have selected dealerships across the united states to have one on hand for demo purposes only. I could be wrong , but I think the FJ Cruiser was liek that for 4 months before the inital assembly line roll off took place.

Awsome vehicle,, BUILD IT ALREADY ,, , CHRYSLER / JEEP,,,STOP TEASING US......LOL :rofl::rofl:,,,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#16 ·
AEV will likely be the source for a Nukizer if you really want one. The only production difference will be that the roof isn't chopped and it would have a gas engine (you'd be able to upgrade to the Hemi of course).

#17 ·
I am surprised AEV is not jumping on the JK Jeeps as they did on the TJ's. Since the JK's are bigger, you would think they would have some BRUTE CONVERSION Kits.Even if it is only a fiberglass kit simialr to avengersuperchargers. Spoke to AEV recently, they really have no interest in the JK's as far as conversion kits. Surprised... When Chrysler comes out with whatever design Jeep Pickup, not everybody could afford another Jeep payment, so the run-off conversion kits would help people with their existing JK' Jeeps. Similar to what AEV did with the BRUTE Project for TJ's.

When the new Jeep pickup comes out, expect it to have a hefty price tag. Especially a truck like the Nukizer with a diesel. It would be close to a typical American HD Pickup Truck on the lots today. A typical Ford Superduty with a diesel starts at 37,000 or more in certain areas. With all the new technology on the new diesels, the cost of diesel engines have gone up drastically.
My 2 cents

:eek: SLIM_SNOOPY :eek:

#18 ·
A guy that I know got to spend some time with the truck and test it out.
Here's a thread he did on it.

#21 ·
Since we're all talking about the Nukizer...

Why hasn't a winch ever been a factory option on Jeeps?
You think about how many folks have winches, the number isn't that high, but out of that group, how many are on Jeeps? only about ALL of them basically. So if winches are a Jeep thing, why don't they sell them on Jeeps?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.