Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not a good day today. Weather forecast for major rains tonight and tomorrow, so go to put up the soft top...and what do you know the weak link it the Sun Rider system rears its ugly head. Got the top up and began securing the forward latches and notice the top is not seated properly, undo the latches and I find the driver's side Sun Rider arm is snapped!

As much as I hated to, we put the hard top on--it hasn't been up in more than a year--much prefer the soft top look on the 2 door. We'll see tomorrow what the dealership has to say. 2 years and one month old...

·
I AM THERE4 I JEEP
12,295 Posts
It'll be covered. It's not a major fix or issue by dealer standards. Good news is you have the hard top to replace it in the mean time.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It'll be covered. It's not a major fix or issue by dealer standards. Good news is you have the hard top to replace it in the mean time.
That's the one bright spot, I had just told my son earlier that I was lucky to have the hard top for the interim.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Sorry to see that. I hate that f'ing sun-rider thing on my soft top. I used it once and just don't see the point. They'll make it right though, I'm sure.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts