Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any of you guys let your interior get wet? I remember reading that the seats were made to get wet then dry out. Is that true? What about the carpet? If I have a bikini top on, will that protect the center cluster?

Thanks!

·
Registered
301 Posts
I keep tube doors and bikini on from April to October so yes, my interior gets wet. Seats dry quickly but keep a towel handy. Wet vac helps too. I also take out slush mats so carpet dries. Use to leave them in until I found an alien life form growing underneath. My center console gets a little spray. Biggest source of water is the channel from trek top that drains right at my feet and the spray that comes in right at back seat where passenger belly would be. Make sure you pull plugs and may want to drill a couple holes in cargo area where you keep plugs.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I got dumped on twice last week with the doors and roof off. After the second time I pulled the carpet and let it dry. The carpet was fine after about a day but the Maxey pad on the bottom of the carpet took a couple days.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts