Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2013 Sahara with factory 18" and I think it looks really nice with that size. But I want diff tires and wheel. I would like to stay with 18 what does anyone think and does anyone have any pic. Thanks so much

·
Premium Member
2,939 Posts
KMC XD 18's with duratrac's

image-2896562505.jpg

·
I AM THERE4 I JEEP
12,295 Posts
18s = much more money for tires.

More money on tires = less money on jeep mods.

·
Registered
421 Posts
People are going to tell you that you should only use 15", 16" or maybe 17"s due to cost, weight, ability to "air down" (in order to rock crawl, etc.). I happen to like the look of a bigger wheel, not tire, and my jeep won't be crawling over rocks. If you like 18" rims then get them. There are some great tires made for them and if you can afford it, go for it:thumb:.

·
Premium Member
2,939 Posts
People are going to tell you that you should only use 15", 16" or maybe 17"s due to cost, weight, ability to "air down" (in order to rock crawl, etc.). I happen to like the look of a bigger wheel, not tire, and my jeep won't be crawling over rocks. If you like 18" rims then get them. There are some great tires made for them and if you can afford it, go for it:thumb:.
Well said

·
Registered
690 Posts
What is better for a jeep directional and nondirectional tires?
Really is a personal preference...i have had both on my rig and dont care either way...had 33s that were non directional and now have 35s that are directional and they are performing great as well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts