Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 9325 Posts

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any girls with Wranglers? I'm in the process of saving up for one just wanted to know what some of you guys have, maybe if you've done anything special to it! Love to hear from ya! If ya have pics, feel free to share! Sorry if this has been asked before, I'm new to the forum!

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
my best friend has one, i have one also

i own a 97 tj ( the blackhawk)

kat ( chick friend ) owns a 80someting yj aka REN.

ill upload pix later
special things ive done with the BH... sunk it ran it through a honda mini van..... layed it on its side, used and abused while maintaining and caring for it . its a jeep it is in better shape than it was when i picked it up in. oh and ive left my top down while there was a flash thunderstorm... ill never forget the next morning...... soggy seat effect.

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
I'm on my first Jeep ever. A 2008 X with soft top. Looked for months and then one day she just appeared and I brought her home. I haven't done anything special yet. Just small stuff....
it goes to school to school the hummers.... and have middle school kids droll....:whistling::dance:

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm on my first Jeep ever. A 2008 X with soft top. Looked for months and then one day she just appeared and I brought her home. I haven't done anything special yet. Just small stuff....
Sweet! Your jeep is awesome!! :thumb: I've got a couple that I'm keeping my eye on, a '98 and a couple '00s, they will probably be sold by the time I have the money to buy one but who knows! Maybe I'll stumble across one too when I'm able to buy, like you! And cool pink decal, is it a flower? It's too small on my screen to be able to tell lol :)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Nice when are you going to go a little bigger...?

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
my best friend has one, i have one also

i own a 97 tj ( the blackhawk)

kat ( chick friend ) owns a 80someting yj aka REN.

ill upload pix later
special things ive done with the BH... sunk it ran it through a honda mini van..... layed it on its side, used and abused while maintaining and caring for it . its a jeep it is in better shape than it was when i picked it up in. oh and ive left my top down while there was a flash thunderstorm... ill never forget the next morning...... soggy seat effect.
Whoa! haha that's crazy! Only a Jeep could handle all that for sure! :D Ran it though a van?? Dang! Sounds like you have one hell of a Jeep! :punk: And how do they do when they have been completely soaked on the inside? I was told by a friend that they are pretty much made to be hosed down on the inside, is it true? Did the rain cause any damage?

·
Registered
21,478 Posts
Sweet! Your jeep is awesome!! :thumb: I've got a couple that I'm keeping my eye on, a '98 and a couple '00s, they will probably be sold by the time I have the money to buy one but who knows! Maybe I'll stumble across one too when I'm able to buy, like you! And cool pink decal, is it a flower? It's too small on my screen to be able to tell lol :)
it's a rose. I've also got a pink ribbon on the back in honor of my mom.

·
Registered
21,478 Posts
Nice when are you going to go a little bigger...?
not for a while.....my dogs take a lot of my money when one is a 16 year old wiener dog with cancer and the other is a 1 & a half year old rescue beagle with issues......but I'd like to have a small lift when finances allow

·
Registered
47 Posts
not for a while.....my dogs take a lot of my money when one is a 16 year old wiener dog with cancer and the other is a 1 & a half year old rescue beagle with issues......but I'd like to have a small lift when finances allow
Yea the nice thing about the JK's you can go with a smaller lift than with the TJ and fit the same size tires.

·
Registered
16,247 Posts
shell said:
And hubster allows

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I've been told not to buy a Jeep that has already been lifted because most likely the last owner ran the p*ss out of it. What do you guys think? I can see where it could be try but it may also not be

·
Registered
260 Posts
Welcome to the forum btw. I have seen a black jeep around my area with pink "wrangler across the side's of the hood along with the whole black and pink theme, looks good:whistling: coming from a guys stand point. But anyways good luck in your future endeavors!

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Welcome to the forum btw. I have seen a black jeep around my area with pink "wrangler across the side's of the hood along with the whole black and pink theme, looks good:whistling: coming from a guys stand point. But anyways good luck in your future endeavors!
Awesome! If you ever see it again, try taking a pic and post it! haha and thanks :) I'm super excited, I can't wait till i have one of my own!! :D

1 - 20 of 9325 Posts