Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

9281 - 9300 of 9325 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi Ladies!

So, got rid of the ANGRY grille & replaced with the Shark Nose Ghost grille.
It pretty sweet & haven't seen any, anywhere!
My question is should I put on the JEEP decal atop the nose or leave it bare?

See pics...

:dance:
Leave it just like that

·
Registered
309 Posts
Never even saw this thread until today! 310 glorious pages :D

I've owned two Jeeps now. One in 2010 and now one in 2017. Really enjoy them both and love learning how to mod stuff. Makes me feel like I know something about cars now ha. Glad to see others share the passion too! :D

Here is "Bigbloo" my lovely Chief. My boyfriend helps out with installing Mods and stuff but we're both learning together. I use him for the muscle and some wood work :D

·
Registered
19 Posts
I am the proud owner of a 2007 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited. She's stock, but I have added a few items. My sons bought me a stubby bumper this past Mother's Day and for my birthday, they got me a light kit. My plans are to completely overhaul her and make her into a mean, bad azz, neck-breaking gurl. Since I am a pirate freak, she has lovingly been dubbed the Blac Purl and one day, she will be black. Right now, however, she is Red Rock Pearl.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I bought my first wrangler about a month and a half ago and couldn't be happier. It's a 2013 JK Oscar Mike edition, billet silver metallic with hardtop and tinted windows. Previous owner did a few modifications including: 18" Sahara rims (I plan on painting black), 1.5" wheel spacers, black cowl guards, black grille inserts, LED fogs and a few other cosmetic additions. I'm getting a slow start to the mods, but so far I've added grab handles, found an OEM top on craigslist in great condition, and have the VDP stubby bumper kit waiting to be installed. My mom also has a JK (2007) with several upgrades.
Was just looking back at my original post in this thread and realized that I had made a handful of changes since this post. Instead of painting the stock wheels, I ended up buying new matte black wheels and 33" A/Ts due to a great deal at discount tire. I've also added a 1.25" body lift for a slightly more aggressive look. Check out my build thread for some pictures!

·
Super Moderator
10,264 Posts
women vs. girls? geez
I'm an old buzzard (mid '70s) and still haven't figured out you females yet.

What I have figured out is, rather than women vs. girls, I always refer to females (humans that is) as Ladies. It always fits and it's polite.
I've been challenged when using Miss or Mrs. but never when using Ms. When there's more than one, I use Ladies.

Of course, I like to think of myself as a gentleman.

Good Luck, L.M.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Ladies on the Nice list...what do u want for Christmas?
Ladies on the Naughty list...what do you want for Christmas?:rofl:
Naughty or nice, whatever it takes, I want new black wheels for Christmas. The satin silver wheels she came with don't look right when the rest is Firecracker red with black hardtop and fender flares.

·
Registered
66,649 Posts
Naughty or nice, whatever it takes, I want new black wheels for Christmas. The satin silver wheels she came with don't look right when the rest is Firecracker red with black hardtop and fender flares.
I want a new soft top cuz my original has a leak...I'm gonna try to fix it..but doesn't feel promising:nonono:

·
Registered
47 Posts
I want a new soft top cuz my original has a leak...I'm gonna try to fix it..but doesn't feel promising:nonono:
I hope Santa gets you a new top, but in the meantime, good luck with trying to fix it! :)

·
Registered
93 Posts
FINALLY back into a Wrangler! Picked up a lightly used 2018 JK Sahara, she's bright red and so much fun!!

WHEW, it's been too long. My last two Wranglers were newish TJ's.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Finally got one

In high school, I always eyed the two door soft tops, which were outside my reach. I finally had the opportunity to circle back around and have picked up one that was speaking to me as I drive by. I’m the new owner of a 2019 Rubicon in mojito. Looking for mods to make it dog friendly and camping friendly. Hang in there!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Does your dog sit in the cargo area or on the seats? I have black cloth interior and a tan dog and cringe at thinking of the hair on a topless day.

9281 - 9300 of 9325 Posts