Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone running the Front Gladiator Grille Vader Grill if so can you share you pictures?

I know there are haters on this grille but I think its pretty sweet looking.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Bump. I know that there are haters, but I like it too.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think people have it but because of negative comments people might not post it. The jeep is what u want to make it to be. That's the best part about the jeep all the different mods and u can make it anyway u want with so many different options.

Here is the thing I noticed on the forum there are a lot of negative comments and people sometimes shy away from posting due to this.

One example is I posted about a pedal commander and people where knocking it saying it's a bad idea l. Yet not many people posted on the topic and I put a coupon code on the site for it. I check with pedal commander on how many people used my code......well it was around 55 people and I only posted it to this forum. Yet most post are negative but people still bought it they just won't say who. Btw product is pretty sick and I was shocked!

I'm not trying to start with anyway so I'm sorry if I came off as starting trouble I really don't mean to.

In the end I guess we should be respectful and be open minded. Most people on here are!

Thanks

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
During the war, three manufacturers were awarded the contract for the "General Purpose" vehicle. Bantam, Willy's, and Ford. The Willys GP, and the Ford GPW, used the Ford designed 9 slot stamped grille. From '41 to 45' the GP's and the GPW's used the 9 slot grille. the 7 slot grille first showed up on the '45 CJ2A.
In order to be able to get their grille design trademarked, Willys gave their post-war jeeps seven slots instead of the original Ford nine-slot design, and the rest is history.

Reactions: MABackCountry

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
When are you going to lower it, put it on bags would be a good idea

Sent from your moms house using Tapatalk

Would be unique for sure and eibach i notice makes a jk lowering kit. I plan to lift it though in near future using a mopar lift

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
11 Posts
Go for the color match if you can only $169. Not much more than the plain black one. Best looking mod ever. Sorry no photos yet.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I’ve never seen or heard of it.

My initial impressions are it’s different. Better than the angry birds grill but I still don’t think anything is wrong with the iconic 7 slots from the factory.

I was consider upgrading my grill but I had other mods that I thought would look better. For instance I bought headlights/taillights/3rd inner wheel brake light for $230 and installation was cake. I believed all three of these mods made more of a drastic improvement (aesthetically) over a grill, plus made the Jeep safer to drive. Just my .02

·
Premium Member
647 Posts
Don't you feel a little silly driving a cartoon-ish vehicle, though?

I feel like anything that tries to make a car's headlights into eyes is really weird.

·
Registered
51 Posts
My American flag grill insert > an ugly gimmick grill because, 'Murrica!

Reactions: 817rubicon
1 - 20 of 26 Posts