Discussion Starter #1
This was just given to me.
Pretty cool.

Attachments

Reactions: cadman99

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
It is a multi-tool packaged with the new Gladiator brochure. The brochure and tool are supposed to be wrapped in plastic...but it seems that some dealers, sales persons or other people are removing the outer packaging and hoarding the multi-tool. Quite a few have been seen for sale on eBay at outrageous prices. I've seen the supposedly free tool listed for as much as $50.

Reactions: WaltA

·
Premium Member
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I didn’t see a brochure, but the multi tool was wrapped in plastic

Who - local dealer
What- multi too
Where - SEPA
When - yesterday
Why - the sales guy is a fellow jeeper and new I would appreciate it.

·
Registered
140 Posts
After my wife stated that she really wants a Gladiator, I came across the brochure and multi tool online. From what I’ve been reading not all dealers have them. They have to pay for them as well, I believe it’s $3.50. Then some dealers have no multi tool and/or won’t give them up.

There are some on the eBay but they are a bit pricey.

Jeep.com has them for $4.95 including the multi tool, that seems like a good deal.

Just in case anyone else is looking. :beerdrinking:

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
After my wife stated that she really wants a Gladiator, I came across the brochure and multi tool online. From what I’ve been reading not all dealers have them. They have to pay for them as well, I believe it’s $3.50. Then some dealers have no multi tool and/or won’t give them up.

There are some on the eBay but they are a bit pricey.

Jeep.com has them for $4.95 including the multi tool, that seems like a good deal.

Just in case anyone else is looking. :beerdrinking:

I found them on the Jeep website at 4.95 each. Got two, one to keep sealed..... :bop:

·
Registered
481 Posts
Way too cool not to get one... ordered.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Got mine today... I guess that means that now I have to buy the real thing?? :)

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thanks for the link! My dealer didn't have any when I bought mine, so I had to get mine off of the Jeep site. Hopefully they're here sooner rather than later.

·
Premium Member
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Check with parts at your local dealer. No shipping costs and they may do OK on price.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts