Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was Reading 4 wheel and offroad the other day and I noticed a blurb that a D.C. rep said they were thinking about putting the Gladiator concept pickup into production on the new 07 wrangler platform. I looked at the pic and I'm thinking this needs to go into production now. A jeep and a pick-up! doesn't get much better.

·
Registered
31 Posts
hope it comes soon!

i soooo interested

·
Administrator
12,602 Posts
Here's a pic.. and yeah its nice looking:

·
Registered
157 Posts
That looks sweet!!!

·
Registered
342 Posts
yea, ever since i saw the first pics of that thing, ive wanted one....i would live a pickup, and if i could get one with the jeep name, oh man id love it:D

·
Registered
68 Posts
That is the tuffest truck I have ever seen. I love the headlights!!!

By the way, I can't get my pictures to scale down small enough to fit the requirements, anyone know how to shrink them down so that I can share them on this site????

·
Registered
189 Posts
Here's the pic I took of it at last year's Camp Jeep. It is a very cool truck and I'd buy one. Looking at the picture again, I just realized those are the front fenders that will be on the new Wrangler.

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Making your photo's the right size for this forum is very simple. If you have a photo editor, just size them down to W-620, and H-280. that is all there is too it. W=width, and H=heigth.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts