Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any Gladiators goin to Bantam Jeep Festival June 11-13,2021? I just booked. Can’t wait! Bantam

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
I have aJKU but love going to bantam. Look forward to seeing gladiators on their trails, should be fun. Their new trails are awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cool 😎 had a JKU before my Gladiator. Lots of fun for all Jeeps!

·
Registered
53 Posts
I’ll be there with my Willys Edition JT. Ought to be quite a bit different than the 2 door I wheeled on the new property in Fall.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
I’ll be there with my Willys Edition JT. Ought to be quite a bit different than the 2 door I wheeled on the new property in Fall.

I find it a tad bit tight even for my four door at times. I’ll be interested to hear your thoughts afterwards

·
Registered
53 Posts
I find it a tad bit tight even for my four door at times. I’ll be interested to hear your thoughts afterwards

Indeed, up until last year, I had been wheeling a Willys JKU on the regular trails there. There were definitely a few multipoint turns needed at that wheelbase. At least the new Jeeps come with good backup cameras...

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Latest updates
Saturday Night Jeep Fun Continues!
After the Duck Dash, plan to watch or participate in the Bantam Barbee Jeep Race - adults coasting down the Cooper's Lake hill in ride-on Jeeps is a can't-miss part of the evening! You can also look forward to delicious rib dinner at Rib Night as well as Light Bars & Brews, our expansion of our Festival of Lights competition featuring local breweries.

Here's the Saturday Night schedule and it's FREE to check things out. All activities take place in the Spectator Parking Lot so it's easy to have an entire evening of more Jeep fun after the main Festival activities close for the day.

Rib Night, 5:30 and 6:15 p.m.: Enjoy mouthwatering ribs prepared by one of the area's most popular restaurants, North Country Brewing Company. Pre-purchased tickets are required and they can be purchased here. Rib night is sponsored by PSC Motorsports, Skyjacker Suspensions, and North Country Brewing Company.

Duck Dash, 6 p.m.: The Duck Dash won't last long! Purchase a duck and see if your lucky number is one of the first three across the finish line. Even if you don't win the cash, you'll support local charities and have a duck that you can use to brighten another Jeeper's day.

Barbee Jeep Race, 6:30 p.m.: You won't want to miss the hilarious Barbee Jeep Race where adults race down the Cooper's Lake hill in ride-on Jeeps. Better yet, find a ride-on Jeep and enter to join the fun!

Light Bars & Brews, 6:30 p.m. - beers begin pouring, 8:30 p.m. - light competition begins: Now you'll be able to enjoy craft beers, wine and more from approximately 15 Butler County breweries and wineries who will be selling their beverages by the glass throughout the evening. Then starting at 6:30 p.m. we're lighting up the darkness with our Festival of Lights competition. Space is still available so add the Festival of Lights activity to your registration and show off your lights! Sponsored by Quake LED and Butler County Tourism & Convention Bureau.​

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This looks silly and fun. 2021 Bantam Jeep Heritage Festival I think I’ll enjoy this from the spectator area. Anyone entering?

#JTRSPARTACUS #10YearsOfBantam
#BeAtBantam
#Bantam2021
#Jeep
EAC80A4C-C4B7-43A3-88F2-7E121F4BD13C.jpeg

·
Registered
321 Posts
Usually I register...and then things come up, so only get to spend part of the day there. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bantam Jeep Heritage Festival less than a month away! Getting excited! Bantam #JTRSPARTACUS #10YearsOfBantam
#BeAtBantam
#Bantam2021
#Jeep
FFE17CE7-C792-4F94-8310-536BE8E85B96.png

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Got this email today. Will call open until June 1
Bantam

WILL CALL REMINDER!
Only one week remains before our will call deadline. If you missed our pre-registration deadline you're in luck because Will Call registration is available on our website untilJune 1st. Participants who register for Will Call will not be mailed a registration packet and will have to stop by the registration tent as soon as they arrive at the Festival on June 11-13! Register for Will Call now and start having Jeep fun faster! Take a look below at what Jeep activities are still available:

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Made a stop on the way up to Bantam. We Are!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 23 Posts