Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went into my local dealer for some Tranny fluid for the Cherokee....and ended up with a new wrangler :)

Now the evil jeep disease begins again :facepalm: Already have a list of NEEDS two pages long :D

Attachments

·
Registered
898 Posts
Very nice! Congrats!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys. I do love the color and wheels...the tires however I'm concerned about. Never heard of the maker, "Fierce". They have great mud tread and ride really well, but they're 275's on 18" rims. I'm going to go out tomorrow and see if I can trade them off on some BFG's 285 MS. I know those tires and like them.

Can't wait to go get her dirty :thumb:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Fierce tires are made by Goodyear, my Dad's been running them on the 3/4 ton truck seems to like them. The barbed wire on the side walls is a little too cowboy for my taste thou.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Here's a question for you all. On my 05 I had to change the speedo gear when I put the 33's on. I don't know if this new rig has had the speedo adjusted by the dealer...they put the wheels on the day I bought it, came off the delivery truck the day before. I really don't know if it's accurate or not.

Does the 2013 still use speedo gears, or is it an adjustment done in the software by the dealer?

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
tdm said:
Here's a question for you all. On my 05 I had to change the speedo gear when I put the 33's on. I don't know if this new rig has had the speedo adjusted by the dealer...they put the wheels on the day I bought it, came off the delivery truck the day before. I really don't know if it's accurate or not.

Does the 2013 still use speedo gears, or is it an adjustment done in the software by the dealer?
Software. I use the AEV Pro Cal. Sweet wheels. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts