Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
12,622 Posts
look clean, for me would depend what rear axle it has.. also the listed price is close to what rubicons go for with a few more miles in my area...but price will vary greatly...

·
Registered
715 Posts
Nice looking TJ. Anything in my area below 100k miles seems to go for 15k or more. One snowstorm this year and wranglers are selling like hot cakes. Good luck, post up more pics when I get it. ;)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Love the looks of it. You know the drill. Check out everything. Remember you are negotiating your money. Don't be afraid to start low. Best of luck to you.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice looking TJ. Anything in my area below 100k miles seems to go for 15k or more. One snowstorm this year and wranglers are selling like hot cakes. Good luck, post up more pics when I get it. ;)
Funny guy:) thanks for the info fellas:)

·
Registered
99 Posts
Good luck, looks very nice............

·
Registered
375 Posts
My 03 was 12k with 84000 miles. So that one is a year newer and less miles, so price seems about right.

Be sure to test the the transmission at normal operating temp. That was the 2nd year of the 4 speed automatic overdrive, it had a few issues in 03. Take time to check it in forward and reverse.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I looked at a lot of Jeeps before I got my TJ (my 4th Jeep...CJ7 first, then new Commander, then an old Cherokee, now my TJ) and the price for yours is just about what they'd be getting down here, maybe even a little more money down here as those are some nice rims and tires. Sweet ride for sure. If I was still looking, I'd be all over it.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Good that it worked out. If they back out or become a dick again, I bet there are a lot of other Jeeps just as nice in your area for sale once you start really looking around. My brother was stuck on a 99...for $17,000! A lot of money for sure but there was a lot custom on it and it was definitely worth it. They wouldn't budge on the price either. Once he finally gave up, he was surprised at the other choices he had. In any case, glad this one worked out for you. It really is a nice one! Congratulations!!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for sure it is nice the frame looks really good and a ton of oil change records.

Just found out it has auto start as well, I thought it was an alarm.

Just finished with penetrol for the fender flares.

Bought the rugged ridge 7" but they are way to big. Going to roll stock or see if I can pick up some rubicon flares.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts