Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The wife and I are going to the Lake (Lake Mead) with our two boys tomorrow. It is probably the last good weekend before the cold weather, ill be running topless and hopefully doorless. I was just wondering if anyone wanted to go with us. We have a little private spot we like to go to. You take Lake Mead pass the toll booth, take a left, and head to 13 Mile road. After that its a dirt road to a off road trail, but where we get to is a great spot. We will be waking up at 8:30-9:00 to drive that way. If anyone is interested in a little fun in the sun we can meet up at the last shell station before going up Lake Mead. I recommend brining a cooler, chairs, swim trunks, and some shade as we will probably be out there till sun down. Fun or all ages and pets, we will be brining our two small dogs.:welcome:

If you are wondering where about, this is the best location i can get, as the water level has changed over the years. 36.121563, -114.825413

Sorry for the late post. If you still want to come after the time slot my phone number is 702-324-4586, call or text and ill lead you the way.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts