Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey y'all - in celebration of the end of one wicked winter, I propose a topless thread! Must be recent (2014). Here's my baby... top off tonight - 86 degrees and sticky... :)

Attachments

·
Registered
507 Posts
What winter... Never saw below -30 let alone a wind chill factor of -50

·
Registered
83 Posts
Here's mine just after I cleaned it the other week and its been off all this week but suppose to rain Saturday so gotta put it back on :-(

ForumRunner_20140508_064331.jpg

·
Registered
449 Posts
Made it half way...upper doors off and back window rolled up. Waiting for the winds to die down. Living in a desert (NM) and 50 mph wind makes for sand blasting. Bikini top is waiting...

·
Registered
53 Posts
Well today i have my top and doors off, but it started raining outside during first hour so i asked my teacher if i could leave class to go put my jeep in the shop, he said yes and i went down to my shop teachers class and asked him to open the garage, he asked why and i explained it was raining and i had no top... then he opened the garage and let me park inside, it made me laugh because there is absolutely no other student in the school who could talk the shop teachers into letting them park in the shop, but all i had to do was ask.... i guess thats the benefit of taking every shop class your school has to offer.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts