Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys tired of messing with trying to figure out wireing for my 95 4cyl!! I got my crate 350 on Friday , and I already have my nv4500/241 combo, with 93 chevy for donor for harness and computer. I'm gonna start takeing front clip and old drivetrain out to put 300hp drivetrain in who wants to place bids on how long rear35( completely stock no lockers) will last :-( oh yeah tire size 33" mud kings

·
Registered
593 Posts
Baby it and it will last a while... Drop the pedal and say good bye :D... I swapped in my 8.8 a week before going to a V8..

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
uplifted said:
Baby it and it will last a while... Drop the pedal and say good bye :D... I swapped in my 8.8 a week before going to a V8..
Trust me would love to switch to waggy44s becor doing swap but tired of looking at jeep in shop and not driveing it. I'm very familiar with chevy tbi this jeep mpi has sat for 9-1/2 yrs befor I got it and I can't get it to run so heck with it it's for sale only has 87,000 miles on it. Good bit of pricey new parts, time to quit farting around

1 - 3 of 3 Posts