Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Who's up for a Big Bear run on Saturday 05/232020? Meet at Gold Mountain trailhead at 8:45 ready to depart, post up if your are planning on attending.

Didn't realize that this is Memorial Day weekend, can people make it on Friday or possibly meet at 7:00 or 7:30 to avoid the crowds - let me know what works for everyone and lets see what we can come up with. Well everyone has a conflict with whatever we try to shift around so the run will go as planned, be ready to leave at 8:45 - aired down and raring to go!!!!

Requirements: 35" TIRES or larger, 1 traction aiding device, lift and body armor, tow strap & hooks,
winch optional but should have, BODY DAMAGE POSSIBLE, bring lunch, water and snacks, CB channel 23.
Post up if you plan to attend. Limit 6 rigs.

1. Mallavoider
2. rknlimo
3. suicideking
4. TRBOKEV
5. fiend
6. Flatout

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Lloyd you can put me down as a maybe? If I can’t get a night or early morning run going that weekend, then I may tag along with you guys or at least meet you at the JB gatekeeper.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lloyd you can put me down as a maybe? If I can’t get a night or early morning run going that weekend, then I may tag along with you guys or at least meet you at the JB gatekeeper.
Sound good, didn't mean to crash your party. Didn't realize it was the same weekend.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Who's up for a Big Bear run on Saturday 05/232020? Meet at Gold Mountain trailhead at 8:45 ready to depart, post up if your are planning on attending.

Didn't realize that this is Memorial Day weekend, can people make it on Friday or possibly meet at 7:00 or 7:30 to avoid the crowds - let me know what works for everyone and lets see what we can come up with. Well everyone has a conflict with whatever we try to shift around so the run will go as planned, be ready to leave at 8:45 - aired down and raring to go!!!!

Requirements: 35" TIRES or larger, 1 traction aiding device, lift and body armor, tow strap & hooks,
winch optional but should have, BODY DAMAGE POSSIBLE, bring lunch, water and snacks, CB channel 23.
Post up if you plan to attend. Limit 6 rigs.

1. Mallavoider
2. rknlimo
3. suicideking
4. TRBOKEV
5. fiend
6. FluffyMonkey
AW man... you killed it with the 35" Tires and Lift... I just got my Jeep on Saturday and it still stock... BOOOO!

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If you have armor and skid plates it can be done but you might not like the end results.

·
Registered
559 Posts
We will be a little late. Maybe 20 minutes. Go ahead and we’ll catch up. What CB channel?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts