Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
greetings,

Has anyone received a golden ticket that works for 2015 MY ?

thx

ba

·
Build Thread Queen
13,193 Posts
The last round of expiration dates on the golden tickets that I've heard is June 1st. Nothing any later than that at this point. Last year in July they did the first mailing for the new model year and they expired September 30th.

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
I have ordered/received two brochures within the last month and none had the golden ticket :(

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The last round of expiration dates on the golden tickets that I've heard is June 1st. Nothing any later than that at this point. Last year in July they did the first mailing for the new model year and they expired September 30th.
interesting, thank you,

going to order when the 2015 order banks open (if the right color is available then) and was trying to time my brochure request.

thx

ba

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
I received one via email this week. Said its good through Sept 30 on any new 2014 or 2015 models (in the fine print).

I really want to wait on Tank but there is no way I can "take retail delivery by september 30" if it isn't available until 9/2. Anyone know if I'd be able to use this if I don't pick up the jeep until October? I doubt it but figured I'd ask.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I have a $1000 golden ticket, that expires at the end of September. Wondering whether I present it during the ordering process or when I go to take delivery. worried i wait and they say I can't use it because they give me some sort of chrysler pricing that makes it ineligible

1 - 6 of 6 Posts