Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Received the $500 bonus cash certificate in the mail today. Unfortunately I purchased my new jeep 6 weeks ago. Just my luck!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Shoot! Glad to know there are still some out there. Just about ready to order here, holiday weekend is delaying things. Darned family. :)

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
Received the $500 bonus cash certificate in the mail today. Unfortunately I purchased my new jeep 6 weeks ago. Just my luck!
Mine came yesterday too.

Only about 17-18 months after I requested it (well, the Jeep brochure), and about 16 months after I purchased my JK.

·
Registered
610 Posts
They must have sent a bunch out- I got one too.

Took delivery of my jeep in October 2013 though!

·
Registered
6,116 Posts
Mine came yesterday too.

Only about 17-18 months after I requested it (well, the Jeep brochure), and about 16 months after I purchased my JK.
X2 I guess they want us to all have multiple jeeps in the driveway.

·
Build Thread Queen
13,193 Posts
What's wrong with that?

I think his wife would kill him if he added another one, daggo. He's already GOT two (TJ and a JKU)! :rofl2:

·
Registered
586 Posts
Mine came yesterday too.

ME Too, Walt! I did go to the Philadelphia Auto Show in February and participated in Camp Jeep, signed up to enter contest, so I'm sure that's how I got mine. I did think about trading in for a Sunset Orange JKU, but I just bought the Lifetime Warranty last week from Clay!

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
Are they person specific? Im buying a Jeep very soon, and would gladly use one if someone didnt need theirs.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
Are they person specific? Im buying a Jeep very soon, and would gladly use one if someone didnt need theirs.
You could use mine. The Jeep just needs to be purchased and registered in my name. No problem. Just PayPal me $50K, and I'll take it from there. :D

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
Ha, sounds great! I'll just sign over my loan check to you, will be much easier.

·
Registered
130 Posts
yup, mine came about the same time after I purchased... waited 6 months for it to show up... figured it never would so I moved on without it... funny how the timing has gone for a good number of folks out there...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts