Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm looking for a good 4x4 shop in Bradenton, St Pete, Tampa FL area to install some Fox 2.0 performance shocks for me. It's probably beyond my wrenching skills and tools, and Northridge felt it was a better option than going to my local dealership. I see a Largo place and Enhanced Customs splashed all over my local Craigslist ads offering Jeep services, but I know nothing about them, nor about other good ones with fair prices in the area.

Anybody know where I can get 4 shocks put on by a Jeep-knowledgeable tech at a fair price where I'm not being taken advantaged of?

Thanks in advance - Bern

·
Registered
155 Posts
Minimal tools and a few quick videos on YouTube and I bet you can do that job at home.

With that being said if you don't have the knowledge maybe someone in your area would be willing to help you out.

Check out the Florida section of the website I'm betting that maybe the best place to start.

·
Premium Member
227 Posts
Twisted metal in Tampa
Enhanced Customs
Off road tampa
Mad maxx tampa

·
Registered
286 Posts
@bernjku and

@stillcrazyman

Did you have any luck or any shops to the south of Tampa?

I need a good local shop in Sarasota/Bradenton to help me diagnose a a potential rear drive shaft or diff issue I'm having. Not 100% thats where the noise is coming from, but sure seems like that's the culprit spot. Not really interested in driving to St Pete or Tampa.

I used to go to Band of Brothers BOB4x4 in Venice, but I think they're "no more".

·
Registered
155 Posts
@bernjku and

@stillcrazyman

Did you have any luck or any shops to the south of Tampa?

I need a good local shop in Sarasota/Bradenton to help me diagnose a a potential rear drive shaft or diff issue I'm having. Not 100% thats where the noise is coming from, but sure seems like that's the culprit spot. Not really interested in driving to St Pete or Tampa.

I used to go to Band of Brothers BOB4x4 in Venice, but I think they're "no more".
If you are in Venice there is a shop that might be able to help you out. South Venice Auto Repair. He does 4x4 trucks and builds as well as general repairs. He did a road force balance on my jeep and got it dialed in. Worth a look before taking a drive to Tampa.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts