Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I have had a wrangler for about 4 months now and am totally in love with it. I have already done several mods including, a snorkel, limb risers, overhead console, hi lift jack mount etc. I have taken it wheeling a few times (already roughed up the paint and even had to get towed out :doh:) Anways, I am looking for a good club to join near Cheshire (within an hour or two) so that I can learn more about safe wheeling, recovery, and wheeling responsibly (wheeling on private land and public trails). I was interested in joining NE Jeep, however, I am 18 and the club is 21 and over only. If anybody could point me in the right direction, preferably to a club you have experience with, that would be greatly appreciated! Thanks guys!

·
Registered
161 Posts
I am a member of ECOJOCS (East Coast Offroad Jeepers Of Connecticut) We are a club based out of Windsor Ct and are members of NEA and NOVA. We promote safe and legal wheeling and have a lot of club functions. Check us out on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/533766326759973/
You can message me if you want some more info.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am a member of ECOJOCS (East Coast Offroad Jeepers Of Connecticut) We are a club based out of Windsor Ct and are members of NEA and NOVA. We promote safe and legal wheeling and have a lot of club functions. Check us out on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/533766326759973/
You can message me if you want some more info.
I was looking around on their facebook page and they look like a pretty good club, how active are you guys? Do you have a lot of informal trail rides, or mainly just larger event rides?

·
Registered
161 Posts
We have monthly club meetings, we try and do monthly trail rides too. Sometimes they end up being together. We also help out at Go Topless Day, Crawling for a Cure and the Great American Jeep Rally. We have picnics and camping trips too. We are very family oriented and we have a lot of fun. Sometimes a small group will get together and go for a ride. We also have wrench days were we get together and help each other work on their Jeeps. We've installed 5 lift kits and brought one jeep back from the crusher!

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Great post! Will be a brand new Jeeper in CT. Will be checking out the clubs around the state. I'm currently in Fairfield County, but wouldn't mind traveling depending on when the meetings are held. :)

·
Registered
161 Posts
Our next meeting for ECOJOCS will be April 9 at 12:00 pm at Wood N Tap 236 Hartford Tpke Vernon, CT. Please come out and join us to ask questions about our club and meet some really great Jeep people!

·
Registered
161 Posts
ECOJOCs will be holding our next meeting October 8 at Jim's Family Restaurant 124 Pequonock Ave, Windsor, CT. We will start the meeting at 12. Please come out and meet some great Jeep people and see what our club has to offer!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts