Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I originally posted this in the Alabama local thread but after no response I though I might ask it here.

I am still looking for my first purchase, and I'm trying to find a good shop locally. I was wondering if you all knew of any good installers and fabricators in the Birmingham, AL area? I ran across Blue Torch Fab downtown. Anyone have any experience? Really looking for someone who will stand by their work and will be around a while. Most of the work I plan to do myself but would like to have my lift (possibly a 4" long arm kit) professionally installed. Also interested in custom work such as bumpers.

Thanks for your advice and suggestions.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I would try Atlanta. It's not that far. There is a 4x4 shop I pass in Huntsville every day. I'll pay more attention next time I go by and get the name for you and can ask around about their reputation.

·
Registered
115 Posts
:confused:
How long do you think untill the site is fully finished?
I think Keith is more interested in work than websites....lol.

I have bought several things from him. They were always priced right and if they weren't, I told him and he would lower the price or tell me he couldn't compete. We tore up a rear yoke at Gray Rock one weekend and he went to his shop and dug up a used yoke, new u-joint and got us going on the cheap. His advice has always been good and free. That is as good as it gets for me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts