Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi - this is not a thread to bash, but instead to find good and decent dealers - guys like pato1031 (who seems pretty stand up from what I've read - plus the 2% discount!) in Chicagoland.

I am particularly personally interested in the NY/NJ/CT area. So far I've met a few dealers - but the guy at Bayside seemed alright - but I'll give more as my buying experience grows.

Please feel free to add.

·
Registered
343 Posts
I bought a 2010 Rubicon from Suresky in Goshen NY, so far I really like them, had a couple small issues and they were dealt with very satisfactory......this is the only vehicle I bought from them, but so far......very pleased

·
Ugly Supporting Member
1,546 Posts
Lithia Motors in Santa Fe. Great sales team and a great service department. Call Marc for sales and Zeke for service. Tell them Glen sent you.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am certainly finding a few shysters on line! A $10,000 mark up from one, another dealer who cannot quote me a price without know my credit score! Ridiculous. That's okay, I tell the dealers who are giving me reasonable quotes that we can negotiate. I told the folks who made a $10,000 dollar increase that I cannot deal with them... and the jokesters who are actually doing underhanded stuff, well, I copy their emails to various highly placed folks at Chrysler. It's pretty easy to get their names and emails with a little research.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh my! One of the dealers on Long Island just offered me the Freedom Top - a $735 item for ..... wait for it..... $2300. That was after upping the vehicle price $450. I guess this is their way of telling me to shop elsewhere.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts