Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
12,635 Posts

·
Registered
4,244 Posts
What was that guy thinking driving off into a lake?? looked like fun though. That Xj is a prime example of why to build with a low center of gravity.

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Hey Odhinn, that was great. Karl, at PSC Motorsports showed me that video, when they came back from Moab this past summer. That obstacle is called "White Knuckles". I was simply amazed when he showed me that film. He told me that was done on purpose, for publicity...........that is going rather extreme. He also told me that he wasn't happy, until he gets into a situation like that. A little too high strung, if you ask me......lol. They also brought their brand new Bruiser chasis over backwards, this past summer, at Katemcy Rocks. As you can imagine, it wasted the Bruiser.

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bluvikng said:
Hey Odhinn, that was great. Karl, at PSC Motorsports showed me that video, when they came back from Moab this past summer. That obstacle is called "White Knuckles". I was simply amazed when he showed me that film. He told me that was done on purpose, for publicity...........that is going rather extreme. He also told me that he wasn't happy, until he gets into a situation like that. A little too high strung, if you ask me......lol. They also brought their brand new Bruiser chasis over backwards, this past summer, at Katemcy Rocks. As you can imagine, it wasted the Bruiser.
Very cool, We are still in Minnesota/Wisconsin and already have been yelled at for heading for the bluffs on the Mississippi. There is just something about mud and rock the captivates and attracts me, lol. She is right though the clutch throwout bearing started chattering in Oklahoma so I need to take it easy for now.:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts