Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
I have purchased BDS 2" lift and now front and rear adjustable track bars.

From my poking around it seems the prices are pretty well established by BDS.

The least expensive route and the one they encourage is buying online thru BDS and free shipping to a BDS dealer near you.

Otherwise check EBay that is we're I ended up getting the adjustable track bars,warranty is still good keep your receipts and installation instructions and you should have no issues.

FWIW

Bullseye

·
Registered
6,886 Posts
Google the part number. I have the BDS 2" and shopped around. There is not much discounting. Some places are slightly cheaper than BDS direct but you also have to look at shipping. Also ebay.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I ordered mine through my local store. They were cheaper than all online places, free shipping to them. They had it in 2 or 3 days after ordering. Yes, had to pay sales tax but it was worth talking with them and getting valuable info.

·
Registered
969 Posts
I have purchased BDS 2" lift and now front and rear adjustable track bars.

From my poking around it seems the prices are pretty well established by BDS.

The least expensive route and the one they encourage is buying online thru BDS and free shipping to a BDS dealer near you.

Otherwise check EBay that is we're I ended up getting the adjustable track bars,warranty is still good keep your receipts and installation instructions and you should have no issues.

FWIW

Bullseye
How do you like the 2" BDS lift. I currently have 33's on my LJ. Do you think 33's with future 35's would fit the 2" bds lift with jks 1.25bl?

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Trendsetter75 said:
How do you like the 2" BDS lift. I currently have 33's on my LJ. Do you think 33's with future 35's would fit the 2" bds lift with jks 1.25bl?
No. Not near enough lift.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Trendsetter75 said:
I love the lift, much better ride! I'm running 32" and they fit my needs and look good. 33" would be max size with the BL. I am putting in adjustable track bars on Saturday and new rugged ridge pocket flares.

I'll try to post some pics when I get it done.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts