Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can buy a pair of front seat covers for a JK in hardwearing canvas......I have seen similar high quality covers on Defenders and can't seem to find anything like this for the JK......Maybe I am looking in the wrong place or asking the wrong questions? rather buy in Europe....but will consider USA (I live... and off road.... in Poland and boy do these people hate America?? massive tax on anything coming from across the pond!!! what did you do them guys?) I want high quality, don't mind paying a lot of money for good quality items.

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Trek Armor / Bartact is the only way to go. Talk to Mitch and let him know you're a forum member. Order directly through him and he'll hook you up! Easy! :thumb:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I looked at the carhatt, ones...looked OK, I also looked at all these military looking ones, I had 15 years in Germany and elsewhere wearing cammo and pouches.....will show them all to the wife and see what she fancies? These seats look too good to ruin with wet Waxed drovers coats rubbing all over them, not to mention the dust here in summer...right now the Jeep is covered in yellow Pollen, all the thousands of birches are giving up their seed at the moment.....come all over my car darn things!!!!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Jeremy, do you have any pics of yours?

I run a set of Ballistic Nylon from Coverking. Great seats and they have held up very well for me.

Jeremy

Jeremy, do you have any pics of yours?
I have been looking at the Coverkings since they offer a dark brown color for my Black and maybe Tan jku. Thanks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts