Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I' m planning to take a ride around south LA this weekend in my new JK, but don' t know where to go. I' m from Houma, but don' t really mind a little drive. I thought about heading toward Grand Isle, for a little beach scenery, but I don' t know. I' d kinda like to just take a good cruise where I might be able to see some good sights, go somewhere I' ve never been, and maybe even put some dirt under the tires. I' m down for suggestions. So, what ya got? Anything going on anywhere?:cool:

·
Premium Member
4,954 Posts
If you can make your way down highway 90 to Luling go to the Hale Boggs bridge cross to the east bank take the river road north towards Baton Rouge. You get to cross the spillway where you can catch a little mud or dirt. Keep heading north and you will pass all of the old plantation houses along the river. When you hit Baton Rouge cross back to the westbank and drive the river road south and see more plantations hit Luling to 90 and drive home.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you chucky! I will definitely make that ride soon! I can't get my JK too muddy, just yet, because I don't know how long it will be, until I will be able to wash it!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts