Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a reliable shop near bradenton that would do lift and modifications to our new JKU. If any one has any info would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
728 Posts
Depending on the lift, you'll probably be better off doing the lift yourself or finding some buddies to help for beer and pizza. I know there's a group of people down in your area that wrench a fair amount and would probably be willing to lend a hand

·
Registered
36 Posts
Mad Marks
3007 1st St
Bradenton, Fl
(941) 748-5069

You can try them. The only reason I say them is because they do a lot of sick jeep mods. I haven't used them yet, and was debating rather I was going to or not because I'm doing a 6" on 37's, and am gonna have to get it regeared, ect. and I'm not sure my buddies will be able to do all of that for me.. also, that's a lot of money, and I'd like to have a warranty, or some place to be able to take it back to if something isn't right. But if you're going with like a 2.5" on 33's, or something like that, then the buddy rout is cool.. Ain't nothin a good American buddy won't do for some beer and pizza!! Lol

·
i'm back
13,706 Posts
Depending on the lift, you'll probably be better off doing the lift yourself or finding some buddies to help for beer and pizza. I know there's a group of people down in your area that wrench a fair amount and would probably be willing to lend a hand
^ :thumb: fantastic advice. and you'll learn a thing or two about your rig...

Mad Marks
3007 1st St
Bradenton, Fl
(941) 748-5069

You can try them. The only reason I say them is because they do a lot of sick jeep mods. I haven't used them yet, and was debating rather I was going to or not because I'm doing a 6" on 37's, and am gonna have to get it regeared, ect. and I'm not sure my buddies will be able to do all of that for me.. also, that's a lot of money, and I'd like to have a warranty, or some place to be able to take it back to if something isn't right. But if you're going with like a 2.5" on 33's, or something like that, then the buddy rout is cool.. Ain't nothin a good American buddy won't do for some beer and pizza!! Lol
a lift is a lift.. unless you're going with a long arm! :whistling: save yourself some money... if you're up this way... land o' lakes 4x4 is a pretty good shop - if i'm not working on my rig... they're the only ones that do...

and they've done quite a bit of work... my gears, locker, broken axle, and some electrical work - for me with no issues. :D stand behind everything. hard to find that nowadays...

·
Registered
36 Posts
Roger that Tabber brother.. Land O Lakes is a bit far for me down here in Manatee, but I've been know to travel a town or two for some good folks doin good things. I'm probably about a year out from lift and tires, but will keep them in mind.

·
i'm back
13,706 Posts
Roger that Tabber brother.. Land O Lakes is a bit far for me down here in Manatee, but I've been know to travel a town or two for some good folks doin good things. I'm probably about a year out from lift and tires, but will keep them in mind.

look me up.. i'll spin some wrenches with you! :whistling:

·
Registered
56 Posts
I am in Bradenton and put a 2.5" lift and tires on my jeep in my garage....have done this and other similar mods on three or four jeeps..

I am one of those guys that will work for beer and pizza!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Underground Audio in sarasota just south of stickey point on US41.I haven't used them for anything yet. But I talked with one of the guys and they seem to know a lot about JK's.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts