Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got 37" Good Year MTRs on Walker Evans bead locks, Tires have been decent, but what do you guys like best for all around off road only wheeling. I know this is a personal thing but looking for opinions

·
Registered
2,800 Posts
old or new style MT-Rs. I myself and not a fan of the new MT-Rs with Kevlar on the mud/rock/off camber trails I run. Now thats the DOT verson most run, the stickys are a damn good tire.

A lot has to do with the trails you run.

I personally like Iroks, Pitbull rockers and Krawlers for trail only rigs all seem to work a lot better on the stuff I've run with friends. I know Projects/Baja T/As, Creepys and Trepadors are also good tires I just don't know any one running them in my circle of wheeling friends.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
I agree with Irongrave I'm running 37 kevlars and I'm not a fan of them in the wet rocks. When its nasty out I run my Goodyear military MT's. I curious to see how the Kevlars do in the snow.

·
Registered
83 Posts
i've got 3 of the old style mt/r's until the bead broke on the 4th one they were great just don't go offroading with the top off if you don't have fenders you may wear what you drive thru

1 - 4 of 4 Posts