Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally have all of my goodies installed. RC 2-1/2" lift, OME HD front springs, Synergy F911 hardware, RR XHD front bumper, bull bar, HID lights, RR XHD rear bumper, tire carrier, TeraFlex extended third brake light, RR rims shod with 35" Duratracs, and MasterCraft grab handles.

I added several photos on my profile. How do I get a photo to be displayed on the left side of the posting all of the time?

:):):)

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Punkin Slinger said:
Finally have all of my goodies installed. RC 2-1/2" lift, OME HD front springs, Synergy F911 hardware, RR XHD front bumper, bull bar, HID lights, RR XHD rear bumper, tire carrier, TeraFlex extended third brake light, RR rims shod with 35" Duratracs, and MasterCraft grab handles.

I added several photos on my profile. How do I get a photo to be displayed on the left side of the posting all of the time?

:):):)
Try setting one of the pics as your Avatar. Can't wait to see the pics. Sounds great!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What's an Avatar? How do I set a pic as an Avatar? Remember, you're dealing with an old man who is basically computer illiterate! :confused:

·
Super Moderator
53,758 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts