Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have a chance to trade my Dayton Timberline all terrains for Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac mud terrains. I like the aggressive look and added traction off road. only really have mud around here. but the jeep is my daily driver. that being said I only drive 100-200km a week and not much on the highway. good trade? Opinions? Anyone have pics of a tj with 31x10.5x15 duratracs?

·
Registered
201 Posts
The Duratracs are amazing tires both on and off the road. I have 33s and I was super shocked at how quiet they are.

·
Registered
265 Posts
31" duratracs and a 2.5" RC lift. These tires are awesome off road, very quiet on. I love them

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
I run 34" Duratracs on my 2012 Ram and they are amazing, best tire I've owned. I bought a second set and studded them for winter use.

If i were you i would trade. you will not be dissapointed

·
Registered
61 Posts
I have had both that you are talking about. The timberlines were on a jeep when I bought it. The duratracs, I have purchased multiple sets and they are awesome. You won't regret it....trade before this person changes their mind!!

·
Registered
805 Posts
My 33" duratracs are my best purchase so far, great road manners and fits the off roading I do. Quiet to boot.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts