Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shes looking legit, i broke the tires in right. 35x12.50x17 procomp extreme terrain

Attachments

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Kevinm2467 said:
That's the look I'm looking for... How did you cut you fender flares?
I left them on the jeep, taped off how i wanted it cut, and then cut it with a dremel and rotary wheel. Then i used a utility knife to trim the burned plastic off. I used a hacksaw to cut the supports, then went to advance auto parts and bought some black uchannel door molding and put it on the fenders.

·
Registered
8,554 Posts

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for all the compliments

·
Just a kid at heart...
14,315 Posts
What did you end up doing with the front side markers?

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
seadog said:
What did you end up doing with the front side markers?
I havent done anything yet, im gonna do the project jk writeup for it, i believe he used a 3/8s inch circle light marker and placed it in a predrilled hole.

·
Registered
343 Posts
looks great.....I would like to see the marker light set up when you do it....

·
The Bad Guy
23,234 Posts
It looks good, but sooner or later you are going to have an issue with your tail gate.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
daggo66 said:
It looks good, but sooner or later you are going to have an issue with your tail gate.
Haha i knew someone was gonna say that, that rear spare is actually a rubicon pulloff, it just looks as big as the others because of the angle of the picture. I wont be able to afford a 5th 35 until feb. I wont buy a 35 for the spare until i get a tire carrier on the rear.

·
The Bad Guy
23,234 Posts
Haha i knew someone was gonna say that, that rear spare is actually a rubicon pulloff, it just looks as big as the others because of the angle of the picture. I wont be able to afford a 5th 35 until feb. I wont buy a 35 for the spare until i get a tire carrier on the rear.
You really can't tell from the picture, especially since you have the same wheel! How do you like the Bestop rack? What kinds of things do you use it for?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts